Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Count your blessings

Today an 8.9 earthquake hit Japan and a tsunami followed creating massive destruction and death.  It's on days like this that I can't help but thank G-d for all of the things that I am blessed with and send out lots of prayers for those that are less fortunate, especially in times like these.  Today, and every day,  I am thankful for the following (not necessarily in order):       
1.  My precious baby girl, growing in my belly.  All of her hiccups, kicks, and jabs that let me know that she's still okay.
2.  My incredible husband with his hilarious sense of humor, his dedication, attention, affection, loyalty, friendship, intelligence, and patience with me, our pregnancy and lives.
3.  My huge family - my mom and her side, my dad and his side, my step-mother and her side, and Josh's side and all of my brothers and sisters and their families too. 
4.  A beautiful roof over our head.
5.  Reliable transportation.
6.  Health.
7.  Insurance.
8.  Scooter & Bailey that bring a smile to my face many, many times a day.
9.  Food. 
10.  Education.
11.  Employment (even though I may not love my job).
12.  Friends.  Josh and I are very blessed with all of the wonderful people we can call friends.
13.  Freedom.
14.  Religion.
15.  Clean water.
16.  Running water, electricity, and gas.
17.  Good neighbors.
18.  Clothes (even if almost none of them fit right now) and shoes.
19.  Medical care.
20.  Disposable income.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment