Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So... what's next???

Good question.  Wish I knew the answer. 

All I know is that at this moment, today, I'm glad I don't have to think about it.  I'm still not ready to go back to Dr. Chantilis, or any other doctor for that matter.  And I know I'm not ready to start the adoption process either.  Mentally and emotionally I'm not ready, not to mention financially. 

So where does that leave us?

Thinking that we might be a childless family... and I'm okay with that. 

Am I?

1 comment:

  1. Life is so ironic. Here we are many months later and it turns out that this very day, the day this was written, August 4, 2010 is the day we conceived our child on our own.

    ReplyDelete