Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What are we having?

As of today, I am now 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  We still don't know the gender of the baby and I spend a LOT of time wondering if I'm carrying a little boy or a little girl.  I decided to look on the "webernet" (Josh's name for the internet) to see what types of wives tales are out there and quizzes I could take to see what they say I'm going to have.  Here are a few of the results:

My mother's intuition (since day one) says that I'm having a BOY
Based on the Childbirth.org quiz, I am having a GIRL.
Based on the Parents.com quiz, it could go EITHER WAY.
Based on the Chinese Gender Chart I am having a BOY.
Justmommies.com thinks I have a 58% chance of a GIRL.
Babyzone.com CAN'T TELL.

Well, that's clear as mud...

P.S.  We find out on November 29th...

No comments:

Post a Comment