Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!!!
I'm not going to lie, I was pretty shocked.  I just knew from day one that we were going to have a boy.  I was so confident that we were having a boy that I even told people that if I found out that I was going to have a girl, I would be shocked.  And here we are... Shocked. 

The shock is starting to wear off and I'm replacing it with excitement.  Finding out the sex also made this whole pregnancy thing so much more "real".  It's not just a concept now, it's my reality.  I am going to be a MOTHER with a DAUGHTER.  It's surreal.  And amazing.  And a dream come true.  I am feeling truly blessed.

Here are a few of Baby G Heddy's (aka Baby Girl Heddy) statistics at 19 weeks:
  • She weighs 9 ounces
  • She is in the 44th percentile for size
  • I can feel her kick, but her foot is only ¼ of an inch
  • She is about the length of a summer squash
  • She probably can hear external sounds and conversation by this time, or will very soon. My voice is the most pronounced. She can hear me talk, hum, and sing.
  • I have now reached my 5th month of pregnancy
  • Her due date is April 27, 2010

Me at 19 weeks
November 29, 2010

 


No comments:

Post a Comment