Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

23 Weeks = 6 Months Pregnant!

As of yesterday, I am 23 weeks pregnant which equals 6 months.  We had a sonogram on Monday and our precious baby girl weighs 1 pound 4 ounces.  She is little for her age, in the 44th percentile for size.

She was "practicing" her breathing and even stuck her tongue out at us (she's little stinker already)!  I have been feeling her move and kick a lot in the past few days and in one of our sonogram pictures, you can see where her leg is stretched straight up and in to me.  Josh even felt her move for the first time while we were in Temple a week or so ago.  It was a very moving moment - I cried ! 

I used to think that it was so "alien" to imagine what it would feel like to have a baby kicking inside of you, but it isn't strange at all.  You get used to it and it's so nice to know that she's still in there and moving around.  Personally, I love it!

I can't wait to meet our sweet little Piper Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment