Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Registering a Baby - Oy Vey!

So the pressure is on for me to register for my little Piper-to-be, but I am completely overwhelmed!  There is sooo much stuff out there and I don't have the first clue as to how to navigate the registry maze! 

First of all, I haven't even started on our nursery.  Does that come first?  I sort of think that is a good place to start because it means some of the big stuff like a crib, dresser, changing table, bedding, etc.  But is that right? 

Or, am I supposed to start with the small things like bottles, diapers, soaps, bibs, and tiny clothes?

Or, do you start with car seats, strollers, high chairs, carriers and bouncy seats?

I have no idea and I need help.  HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment