Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

NOM NOM NOM... Learning how to eat.

Life is just going by too quickly! 

It feels like just yesterday I was treading the stormy waters of breastfeeding (in the beginning) and now my little nugget is eating baby food, oatmeal, avocados and yesterday, her first little puff.  She's still in the learning phase and gets bored of it pretty quickly, but we're trying! 

 One of the things I'm learning as we go is that this new type of eating is a time sucker!  I feel like it takes forever and at the same time, we're still feeding her bottles, so it's like double the work.  Maybe this will help put some weight on her little frame.  She's 6 months and 3 weeks old today and she's still wearing 3 month pants!  She's leetle!  
First time eating rice 9.26.11


Eating carrots 10.26.11
This was Daddy's mess to make and clean up
If things go my way, she'll have my appetite and she will not be a picky eater...
fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment