Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I gave birth, but was it to an adult man because that's what my body looks like...

I used to be cute.  I used to have cute clothes that I could wear and sassy hair, and pretty skin, and... but now... nuh uh.  It's all gone.  What happened?! 

My stomach honestly looks like I am someone that lost 100+ pounds, but the funny thing is that I weigh more than I ever have in my life.  So NO, I haven't lost weight, I did however lose the person that was in my body and stretched my skin out so that I can now tuck my muffin top and lower belly into my pants.  FYI, that is NOT attractive and IS painful when wearing pants/skirts. 

Speaking of tucking in... my boobs.  I used to have the BEST boobs and now, yep, I can tuck them in to my pants too.

But, it's all worth it for this, right?!
Yes, it's worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha,I finally stopped tucking my boobs into my pants about a year after giving birth. Only bad news is, can't get rid of the stretch marks, you can reduce the appearance but can't erase them. You're right though, all TOTALLY worth it :) Would love to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete