Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

14 Weeks

Here I am at 14 weeks, 3 days on October 28, 2010.  At this stage, Baby Heddy is the size of a lemon. 

During 14 weeks pregnant Baby Heddy is starting to grow very quickly. Baby's length starts to match  baby's weight and baby's head starts to appear much more proportional during pregnancy at 14 weeks and beyond. By pregnancy week 14 baby's ears moving to their final resting place at the side of the head while the eyes move closer together on the front of baby's face.  

By pregnancy week 14 baby's neck starts to get longer too and a chin starts forming. Baby is working hard during pregnancy at 14 weeks to develop reflexes by kicking and swimming about. By 14 weeks pregnant baby should be receiving all the nutrition she needs from the placenta. That means anything I eat, drink or smoke will cross the placenta and enter my baby!

At this point, I'm still having a tiny bit of morning sickness.  The smells in the shower are overwhelming and I usually gag and throw up and then the same again when I brush my teeth.  After that though I feel good the rest of the day.  Thank goodness!  I still get tired, but I don't nap when I get home from work (at least not every day) and I can stay up until 9pm or later now!  Big improvements! 

This is so exciting for me and I love that I'm showing now.  At first I was pretty self-conscious, but now I rock the belly when I can.  It's beginning to feel more real.  Also, Josh thinks the belly is so cute! 

3 comments: