Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Explanation of Picture

Thursday, February 4, 2010
Today I had my post-op exam with Dr. Chantilis. He did a sonogram and everything looks good. He said they got everything they went in for, so that was good. There seems to be a little scar tissue, but nothing to worry about. I should start my period in a week or so and I'll go in on the third day of my period and will start clomid again at that time. YAY!


He also explained the pictures that he gave us after my surgery (posted earlier this week), so here it is with the polyps pointed out. The after picture is just what he called "fluffy" (it's a medical term - it's science.) material from the removal process.


No comments:

Post a Comment