Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Let the craziness begin...

I am back on clomid and have two days after today to take it. Last time I took clomid, it made me very irritable and moody. It was NOT fun! Today is my third day and so far, so good, so hopefully this time won't be so bad. I go back to Dr. Chantilis on Sunday, Feb. 21st for a sonogram to see how big my follicles are (I have 10 in my left and 6-7 in my right). Once they reach 20 (cm, mm, ?) then I will take a shot in my belly (Ovadril) to make me ovulate and 36 hours after that, I will have IUI (intra-uterine insemination).

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/iui.html

We are praying BIG TIME that February is our magical month!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie. I'm a patient of Dr. Lee...she shares a practice with Dr. Chantillis. I've probably seen you in the waiting room a time or two! :) I didn't have any luck with Clomid so they put me on Follistim. I find out tomorrow how everything is going and if I am ready for Ovadril.

    Good luck and I hope we both have a happy February!!!

    ReplyDelete