Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prenatal Vitamins - Yummy!

By now we've all heard about the benefits of taking prenatal vitamins a minimum of 3 months prior to pregnancy, but I have a lot of friends that are currently taking prenatal vitamins and from what I've heard, most of them do not like the vitamin they're taking for one reason or another - they are too big, taste bad, make them sick, etc.

I happen to LOVE my vitamin so I thought I would share it with you in case you want to try something new. It's called PRENEXA. It is a soft-gel, not too big, goes down easy and you can take it on an empty stomach and you will not get sick! I've been on it for 13 months now and I can honestly say that I love taking it! I think I'll definitely continue on it even after pregnancy.

However, there is one small drawback. It's expensive. Mine costs $50 per month and there is not a generic version, but personally, I think it's worth it! My hair is growing like crazy and maybe it's my imagination, but I think it's even getting a little thicker.

For more information, I have provided the PRENEXA link: http://www.prenexa.com/

BONUS!!! Save $10.00 on every PreNexa®prescription during 2010!Print your coupon now
Thank you for your interest. We want you to have $10.00 off your next PreNexa® prescription. You can save $10.00 on each PreNexa® prescription during 2010 (up to $120).
Come back each month to save on PreNexa® prenatal vitamins and to hear what’s new.

2 comments:

  1. steph! i took prenexa too - didn't they smell good?! don't they kind of taste like vanilla? keep bloggin' sista! love and misses!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I always tell people that it tastes/smells good and I thought it was chocolate, but I think you're right about vanilla. Either way, I LOVE Prenexa!

    Miss you too! Will I see you too in DC in March?!

    ReplyDelete