Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

¡Muchas Gracias, Amigas!

I have mentioned on this blog several times how much it means to be there for someone or couples that are dealing with infertility issues and going through the process of trying to conceive. 

I realized that as I continue to pass that message along, I need to acknowledge the people that have been so kind to be there for me while Josh and I go through this as well.  So, here goes...

To the following ladies (and in no particular order):
HHL, CZT, LBJ and SGH... Thank you!  Your positive thoughts, messages, concerns and insight means more to me than you could ever imagine!  Thanks for your messages when I least expected them.  They always made me smile!  Through you, I have become much more optimistic and have a better understanding not only about what I'm going through, but also take comfort in the fact that you know what it's like on this side and you came out victorious!  That gives me a hope I had temporarily lost. 

Again, thanks for reaching out to me.  It means so much to me and I truly love you for it!  I can't say it enough - THANK YOU!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph....

    Thanks for sharing your blog.....I enjoy reading it!!! Good Lock and I hope I will see some little news soon:) Love you!!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete