Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

High Hopes

I got good news this morning at the doctor - I finally responded to the combination of drugs that I've been taking - clomid and Gonal F shots so we'll be doing our 3rd IUI this Saturday morning.  This time I have 1 egg that measured at 23 and 3 more that are at 18-19 but will be at least 20 by Saturday morning.  I take my Ovidrel shot (induces ovulation) tonight and then we go in Saturday morning for the procedure. 

I know that I already have my hopes up, but that's honestly nothing new.  I'm hopeful that this time will work.  I'm getting used to the highs and lows of this whole fertility thing.  Either way, now that we know that I respond to this combination of drugs we might give another month a try if it doesn't work again this time.

What a journey!

Fertility Joke of the Day:
Q:  Why are there no fertility clinics in Arkansas?
A:  Everyone finds a potent cousin eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment