Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Charm? We'll see...

I had my third IUI this past Saturday and it went really well.  Dr. Thomas did the procedure and she was amazing!  I wish she was my doctor - she took the time to go over all of Josh's sperm count results and walked us through the entire procedure step-by-step even though we had done it two times before.  Dr. Chantilis just does his thing and then asks if we have any questions.  She acted like she had all the time in the world too. 

I had a lot of eggs and I ovulated exactly on time (later that day), so it appears that this might be our most promising IUI yet.  I've been really crampy and bloated and she said that it to be expected.  I go back for my blood pregnancy test on Friday, May 14th so I'm looking forward to that! 

I'm feeling really good about things... In fact, Josh and I had discussed taking some time off after this round if we weren't successful this time, but since I finally responded well to my drug combination, maybe we'll give it another go.  I'm feeling optimistic.

Come on little guys, make Mama proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment