Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I?

Today I had my progesterone level checked and it was a 25 which means I don't have to use the disgusting supplements (did I mention that they are disgusting?). 

So what are my next steps?  Well, I am supposed to start my period in two days, but my pregnancy test from my IUI isn't scheduled for another week which means I suppose I'll have my answer if I start before then.

To be honest, I don't think I'm pregnant.  Other than crying a little more than usual lately, I don't feel any differently.  I seriously hope I am, but my gut is saying that I'm not.  If I am I'm going to be SUPER surprised!  If I'm not, well then I'm going to enjoy the rest of March.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment