Heddy Love Timeline

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life is a mystery

So, last time I wrote,  Josh and I had decided to take the month off from fertility and focus our energies in to putting our house on the market and go to Washington, DC.  While we weren't planning on doing anything fertility related, I did continue taking clomid and we thought we would just try on our own. 

We worked our butts off getting our place ready for market and then relaxed with friends in Washington, DC.  It was a nice distraction from trying to get pregnant and I welcomed the break.  I was scheduled to go to the doctor yesterday (Monday) for a follow up just to see where I am.  I was pretty annoyed at having to go and really didn't want to be there.  They performed a sonogram and to my amazement, I had a follicle in my left ovary that measured at 21 so I was ready to ovulate and now I'm scheduled for my second IUI for tomorrow!  Even the sweet nurse, Melinda (love her!) said she was shocked when she saw my chart and that I was ready for IUI on time (I'm normally too late and can't do it). 

I guess relaxing and taking your mind off everything really helps!  I'm going to be more distracted from now on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment